- Part List
Ideally suited for today's AC cranes, the AC thruster of the EBA Series provides smooth, reliable stopping power for a wide variety of applications; Class F steel mill cranes to everyday light duty workshop cranes.
The Dellner Bubenzer EBA Series has been designed and built to AISE standards for footprint and elevation, so they are "drop"in" replacements for many existing DC coil brakes as well as other drum brake styles.
- Stepless, Adjustable, External Torque Spring
- Non-Latching, Manual Release Handle
- Stainless Steel Spindle
- Stainless Steel Pivot Pins
- Self-Lubricating Bushings
- Steel Brake Shoes with Non-Asbestos Linings
- Adjustable Centering
- Torque adjustable to 50% of Maximum Rating
- High Duty Cycle – up to 2000 cycles per hour
- 265 / 460 VAC – 3 phase – 60 Hz
- Standard Temperature Rating from -13° to 123° F
- Galvanized and Plated Hardware