- Part List
The EBN drum brake model is made for applications such as conveyor belts, slewing, trolleys and gantries.
- According to DIN 15435 standard
- Continuously adjustable brake spring enclosed in a square tube with torque scale
- Self-lubricating bushings mean brakes are easy Limit switch manual release to service, no greasing necessary
- Equal air gap by adjustable lever stops
- Up to size 400: Levers and base plate made of nodular cast iron
- From size 500: Levers and base plate made of welded steel
- Different thrusters
- Aluminum brake shoes acc. DIN 15435 Bl. 2 with non-asbestos, organic linings
- Shoe clamping springs which prevent brake shoes from tilting when released
- Pins and main spindle of stainless steel
- Uncoated parts and screws galvanized and plated
Got questions? Let us help.