Do you have a motor or brake that needs a fix? Request a repair
- Part List
Ideally suited for today's AC cranes, the AC thruster of the EBA Series provides smooth, reliable stopping power for a wide variety of applications; Class F steel mill cranes to everyday light duty workshop cranes.
The Pintsch Bubenzer EBA Series has been designed and built to AISE standards for footprint and elevation, so they are "drop�in" replacements for many existing DC coil brakes as well as other drum brake styles.
- Stepless, Adjustable, External Torque Spring
- Non-Latching, Manual Release Handle
- Stainless Steel Spindle
- Stainless Steel Pivot Pins
- Self-Lubricating Bushings
- Steel Brake Shoes with Non-Asbestos Linings
- Adjustable Centering
- Torque adjustable to 50% of Maximum Rating
- High Duty Cycle – up to 2000 cycles per hour
- 265 / 460 VAC – 3 phase – 60 Hz
- Standard Temperature Rating from -13° to 123° F
- Galvanized and Plated Hardware
Got questions? Let us help.