- Part List
PT Tech's caliper disc brakes were designed to conform to the new AIST brake standard and upgrade cranes to the higher performance and the ease of maintenance of a caliper disc brake.
- Wear adjustment is far easier.
- Less frequent need for wear adjustments.
- Improved wear life.
- Replacing friction pucks is substantially quicker.
- A set of friction pucks weighs only 4½ pounds.
- Eliminates drag and slip problems due to drum thermal expansion.
- Significantly better resistance to heat checking
- Steel Mill Hoist & Trolley Brakes
- Bridge Brakes
- Overhead Crane Brakes in Mills
Got questions? Let us help.