- Part List
Often found on mining, marine and steel mill equipment, the TEXU from SIBRE is a high performance twin caliper disc brake that transmits the braking force to the disc on two symmetrical points.
The brake is also equipped with a synchronization linkage to ensure an evenly spaced out air gap at all 4 linings, as well as an automatic wear compensation system.
For the OEM
- Reduced costs for gear box due to:
- reduced distance between input and output shaft
- shorter input shaft
- smaller bearing of input shaft
- reduced costs fo brake disc, e-tech and control system
For the Operator
- Reduced investment costs
- Reduced operating costs due to reduced size of disc
- Increased efficiency due to reduced inertia of disc
- Increase coeff. of friction = increased torque = increased safety for emergency stops from overspeed
- Safe handling under power failure conditions
- TEXU 500-B: 3000 Nm – 8000 Nm
- TEXU 500-C: 5500 Nm -11000 Nm
- TEXU 500-E: 6500 Nm -14000 Nm
- TEXU 710-D: 9500 Nm – 20000 Nm
- TEXU 710-E: 10500 Nm – 24000 Nm
- TEXU 800-E: 12500 Nm -27000 Nm
- TEXU 900-E: 16500 Nm – 30000 Nm
Got questions? Let us help.