- Part List
The spring-applied HPI brake from Stromag is designed for industrial and crane applications requiring a very high protection against harsh environment. With its high wear-resistance and compact design, the HPI brake assures a high durability.
- Braking torque range 100 – 1600 Nm
- Degree of protection of up to IP 67.
- Closed brake design.
- Prevents wear and damage with special surface protection on all components.
- Smooth operation without cover.
- No carrier support required. Simple assembly to motor.
- Hand release mechanism offering positive feel.
- Proven reliable design.
- Sealed inspection holes for air gap or brake lining wear.
- Offers extremely low inertia.
- Provides high heat dissipation.
- Comes with a wide range of options like hand release lever, terminal box, preparation for speedometer installation, stand still heater, micro switches for switching stage and/or wear indication.
Drives for port cranes and heavy machinery where high protection against harsh environment is essential. e.g. coal mining, steel plants and rolling mills.