Request a part Request a repair $25 Flat Rate Shipping Within Canada
- Part List
Pneumatically released spring-applied multi-disc brakes, with or without a pneumatic motor, are universal solutions in machinery. This is where the KMB/KLB spring-applied multi-disc brake from Stromag gets the job done in a diverse range of stationary and mobile applications, but also in conjunction with hydraulic motors.
- Braking torque range 50-500,000 Nm (higher braking torques on request)
- Release excess pressure 320 bar.
- Minimum dimensions with high braking torques.
- Variable braking torque graduations per model size.
- Design: add-on brake or integrated in customer’s application.
- Insensitive, robust and low maintenance braking unit.
- Application based design for high operating reliability.
- Available for dry and wet running.
Mining, conveyors, potentially flammable environments, paint shops, traversing trolleys, handling installations, paper and plastics processing machinery and printing presses.