- Part List
The KMB-ZM/KLB-ZM model from Stromag is a hydraulically released spring-applied multi-disc brake that can be used in a diverse range of stationary and mobile applications, but also in conjunction with hydraulic motors.
- Braking torque range 100-3000 Nm (higher braking torques on request)
- Release excess pressure 320 bar.
- Offers compact design for mounting between components (e.g. between hydraulic motor and gears)
- Standard dimensions for mounting on the most diverse hydraulic motors.
- Minimum dimensions with high braking torques.
- Variable braking torque graduations per model size.
- Insensitive, robust and low maintenance braking unit.
- Application based design for high operating reliability.
- Available for dry and wet running.
All types of hydraulic drives, hydraulic motors, deck and mobile cranes, gears (traversing/winching), winches, construction machinery, hoisting, turning, and swiveling drives, and traversing and conveyor drives.
Got questions? Let us help.