Request a part Request a repair $25 Flat Rate Shipping Within Canada
- Part List
The MFK/MWU-B electromagnetic pole-face friction brakes from Stromag are active brakes designed to be used offshore and under other difficult climatic conditions. With a high ratio of torque to mounting space, it ensures the transmission of torque free from backlash. This brake model is particularly suitable for the active, non-twist, and energy efficient retention and positioning of drives.
- Braking torque range 7-7800 Nm (This can be higher on request)
- High power density achieved with operating-current brake with four pole technology.
- Optional cap suitable for IP 67 protection (MWU-B type)
- High switching frequency.
- Optimized actuation allowing short switching times.
- Diaphragm technology for torque transmission free from backlash and disengagement free from residual torque.
- Low axial restoring forces through diaphragm technology.
- Steel-steel friction combination, hardened for high wear resistance.
Rolling mills, steel mills, and mining.